Saturday, May 28, 2011

Yes, I'm Back in Black!

I love that blogging gives us an opportunity to talk about our lives, our issues and about people we deal with on a day to day basis under the cover of anonymity. But sometimes, to be anonymous, you have to leave out several things about yourself. In the past, I had not revealed much about myself or where I lived or what I did, just in case someone I knew in real life happened to read my blog. This time, I want to do things just a bit differently. While my name and some other personal details like where I work will not be revealed, I feel like I should be more open about where I live (Charlotte, North Carolina), what I do (Auditor with a Big Four - Big4 chicks are hot, Yo!) and other details that won't necessarily harm anyone.  Six and half years ago, when I first arrived in the States to go to grad school, I was still in my early- mid twenties, sweet, innocent, optimistic,bright eyed, bushy tailed and to paraphrase Jon Bon Jovi - My heart was like an open highway. Today, all of that has changed and yet nothing has changed. A few days ago I had an epiphany that I have been living vicariously and I figured that its high time that I grab life by its cajones. Realization they say, is the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment